The back is divided into 7 vertebrae segments, often pain in one section is resolved by treating an area 7 vertebrae away.
T5 and T11,12 are very important for the whole spine.
G.B.39/38 (needle upwards) – very important for spine (use for scoliosis) Any spinal problem – check Ren12, 10, 13.
- C7/T1 Hua Tuo
- Kid6 (black) + U.B.62 (red)
- Huakaya G.B.31
- T11,12 (it is a muscle contraction usually)
Top of iliac crest:
- Immune pattern
- This is SP9 category usually Check twisting (G.B.26)
- Check inguinal area (possible viscero-ptosis – use ST13 outwards) Sacro-iliac ligaments
- Check twisting (G.B.26)
- Huakaya’s LU10. Located on the fleshy part of the thenar eminence– treat with direct moxa, not needle.
- Check of any spinal shifts/twists.
- Usually related to sugar, treat SP3.2 + Odi (Right ST22), on the back T11,12 If right sided only – it is related to Liver – use left U.B.35
- S.I.9/10 + Yao Yan
- This area is related to emotional disturbance, circulation, or lungs
T4 – one sided – use HT7, or Ear Brainstem