Sphenoid and pelvis are mirror images of one another.
- Pressure pain at REN5, REN6
- Pressure pain at ASIS, inguinal attachment
- Pressure pain at TH17
- Sleeping disorders, TMJ dysfunction, jaw pain, ear problems, temporal headache, dental issues, pituitary hormone imbalance, sensitive skin, rash, eczema, any pelvic or low back issue.
- Primary treatment points: KD9, KD27, TH9
- With inguinal pain: add visceroptosis treatment and vascular compression of the inner thigh treatment.
- With skin issues: rice grain moxa at KD9 and LI15
- Secondary treatment point: UB11 at 15 degree angle with flow of channel