Xi-Cleft point of the Lung channel
Location: On the flexor aspect of the forearm, on the line connecting Taiyuan LU9 with Chize LU5, 7 cun proximal to Taiyuan LU9.
- Disseminates and descends Lung qi
- Clears heat and moistens the Lung
- Clears heat and stops bleeding
- Moderates acute conditions
- Xi-cleft point for acute Lung disorders: cough, wheezing, asthma, chest pain.
- Xi-cleft point for attack of wind-heat or wind-dryness: swelling and pain of the throat, loss of voice, febrile disease with absence of sweating.
- Xi-cleft point for bleeding disorders: coughing, spitting or vomiting blood.
- Treats pain of the elbow, upper arm and fingers.