Luo-Connecting point of the Lung channel
Confluent point of the Conception vessel
Gao Wu Command point
Ma Dan-yang Heavenly Star point
Location: On the radial aspect of the forearm, approximately 1.5 cun proximal to Yangxi LI5, in the cleft between the tendons of brachioradialis and abductor pollicis lungus.
- Releases the exterior and expels wind
- Promotes the descending function of the Lung
- Pacifies wind and phlegm
- Benefits the head and nape
- Opens and regulates the Conception vessel
- Regulates the water passages
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Principal Lung channel point to release the exterior and disperse and descend Lung qi: chills and fever, acute swelling of the limbs, nasal congestion and discharge, throat painful obstruction, cough, wheezing, dyspnea, asthma.
- Subdues interior wind and phlegm and treats the head and neck: headache, stiff neck, one-sided headache, hemiphlegia, deviation of the mouth and eye, epilepsy.
- “In treating headache, whether one-sided or not, reduce Lieque LU7” (Ode of Spiritual Brightness).
- Gao wu command point for the head and nape.
- Treats the Conception vessel: blood in the urine, hot and painful urination, difficult urination, genital pain, seminal emission.
- Poor memory, propensity to laughter, frequent yawning and stretching.
- Important proximal point for thumb disorders.