Shu-Stream, Yuan-Source and Earth point of the Lung channel
Hui-Meeting point of the Vessels
Location: At the wrist joint, in the depression between the radial artery and the tendon of abductor pollicis longus, level with Shenmen HT7.
- Tonifies the Lung and transforms phlegm
- Promotes the descending function of the Lung
- Regulates and harmonizes the one hundred vessels
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Shu-stream and yuan-source, thus the principal Lung channel point to tonify Lung qi and yin deficiency: cough, cough with watery phlegm, wheezing, dyspnea, asthma, SOB, much yawning, heat in the palms, dry throat.
- Regulates the one hundred vessels and the gathering (zong) qi: spitting, coughing or vomiting blood, agitation with Heart pain and a choppy pulse, manic raving, pulseless syndrome.
- Regulates the Lung channel: pain of the shoulder, back, supraclavicular fossa, inner arm and wrist.